Followers

Saturday, March 31, 2018

March Challenge - Mid Point Inspiration

Hi everyone, 
Firstly I would like to introduce you to a brand new Creative Team member.
Gale 

My name is Gale  and I live in Texas in the USA. I have always been crafty and being retired gives me plenty of time for my hobby of coloring and making cards. I started out with sewing, then embroidery, cross stitch and jewelry making. My sister got me into scrapbooking and then I started stamping and making cards a few years ago. I enjoy using digital stamps and love to bring them alive with my Copic markers. I have my Copic certifications, but I am now working on learning to colour with my Prismacolor pencils, there is always something more to learn. if you would like to see more of more work head over to my blog at Gale's Stamping Corner.

and now onto the mid point March Challenge inspiration projects. For more information on any of the projects just click on the name to be taken to their personal blog.

Morgan Fitzsimons


 SHERRY
Morgan Fitzsimons

GALE
Morgan Fitzsimons


To join in with this month's challenge click here.

1 comment: